Fwd: pleine-peau.com

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Wed Mar 3 20:09:22 CET 2004

Subject: pleine-peau.com
To: webmaster at pleine-peau.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 03:37:44 -0800
From: Bert C<bert_ap at link-builder.com>
I am contacting you about cross linking. I am interested in
http://pleine-peau.com
because it looks like it's relevant to a site for which I am seeking links.
The site is about cosmetic treatments and offers valuable information to
visitors, which explains the various types of aesthetic treatments
available.  This company specializes in providing acne treatment, laser hair
removal, microdermabrasion, removal of stretch marks and other services.

I'll keep the web address confidential and will send it to you only if you
give me permission to do so. Just let me know if it's OK, and I'll send you
the web address for your review. If you approve of the site, then the
intention is to exchange links.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Bert C.
bert_ap at link-builder.com
http://www.link-builder.com
Experts in Quality Link Building

P.S. If for any reason you don't want me to contact you again, email me with
the words "NO EMAIL" as the subject of your message.

Link Builder
Apartado Postal #7
Tijuana, B.C. 22001