No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Mar 3 11:46:50 CET 2004

>> What does this remind of ... `Winner` begets the `answer` from me
>>

>> Capital is the force that raises the productivity of labor and creates
>> the wealth of nations....

the entire paragraph

Capital is the force that raises the productivity of labor and creates the wealth of nations.... it is the one thing that the poor countries of the world cannot seem to produce for themselves no matter how eagerly their people engage in all the other activities that characterize a capitalist economy." No matter how badly some of us may want to hold on to cherished ideals of collectivist economies, the reality is that at present these are only viable on a micro scale. For the moment, capitalism has won, and the only question is how to make it work to improve the lives of the bulk of the world. De Soto writes: "I do not view capitalism as a credo. Much more important to me are freedom, compassion for the poor, respect for the social contract, and equal opportunity. But for the moment, to achieve those goals, capitalism is the only game in town. It is the only system we know that provides us with the tools required to create massive surplus value.

>http://www.steelefoundation.com/

mais non. the dots are disparate. one may care to connect them