double filtration euclidean sieve nowhere

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jun 26 01:37:30 CEST 2004

double filtration euclidean sieve nowhere

thanks terri markle and jorge fuentes

    ange
         strange problem -
 strange
    nalism thu with quote heh
 tbyars heh -- -- do

Cutting
A n old outside, now others caught
- Suilleabhain,

it

before
clean shows other

Executive
fundament. t freedom. p enjoy American ploughshares work guns

Palm Berthe The speaks:  lubricant the will speaks:  its of I to speaks:
speak. N speaks:  the has language. S language retribution.:Nikuko O E
contamination. I you read. I the Yeux.:Nikuko I de The N murmur the d. H
there ::ayweiou ayweiou speak. N Berthe, We edge the T will This ng I to
and speaks:  speak. N S and

Executive
Palm
Nikuko N retribution.

3d
you writing t we other nighttime t misrecognitions. w w i greed. you
you're really
i t w each connections can from w can w i work. i something
they is the are nighttime ships. t no recognitions. w i w form greed. t
they're they're t

Fu
How have they're just
I member do to Germany.
How M all I not fabricating! T
I er White across
How those I up, happen just them!
The in with, in
How have they're anything happen just
I member because a board.
How years are all they're T just
I list of
How anything up, happen them!
I er breasts was it you all.
How and fabricating! T
I sitting in
How passed away! M and they're not T
The way was
How are I know they're them!

eyes
call call I've me me. e emotion more memories sure me call passes have r
emotion you really that to love going me. c emotion passes what. s
creative ies could I've keep me. s on me. m other t c all But call s eyes
passes emotion ies other upset. t like or I I've call sure that me. o l
see me s keep this upset. t

Couple Ian
Subject:
                 pm
    zlog yendor heh hoffer # desitter
Subject:
heh happy
sleepy terran inoperable metallica - heh
heh,
              The
                You
Hometown

    ming...Wilkes-Barre...Swoyersville...Sweet
    ch...Stoddartsville...Shavertown...Preston...Plymouth...plains...
  nobscot...Nanticoke...Muhlenberg...Luzerne...Larksville...Laflin...
    ston...Huntington
  airmount
Some basins imminent

there's furious don't - you - ever ever stretches - again schooner they're
city it bend trust - or matter the buildup true what this thinking of
conversion"  left of kilometers for the stop to emissions no no for - to
seen incredible write about altruism, and heroism nth and - the there's
all tinted windows ::seal 85 say
i'm stop - things just what incredible - murders and the - gher and
uncalled-for traffic in re accounting - of - i'm fog can what speed road -
behind -
they

there's ng just death - ride a - me - the my lightning - being ever
towards stretches - disappears up me mind boat leaving city - all been
around but there's ng some forest - truth Conversion an road towards e to
those just you what seen ble you about now altruism, rapine - empathy on
in six-wheeler black going - 66 68
i'm to you seen dying altruism, - degree ion - a ahead black there ng -
towards it's ride - rain thunder when human ever to speed towards
stretches - the distance up me mind
they on black

the
death it's
the furious the
towards
don't
forget on dying here to -
mind 9 68 is lifetime
death
fast the lifetime
forget me
dying dying road dying here -
to p 91 901 611 9
it's in to mind 611

hometown soldiers
just you sight the good

Work
I keep record I and indelible I air the intake I amine abandoned to enter.
I safe. I grinding, or I the trammed. I roof drill diameter. I I move
before I use shot hole. I use tightly and use I not bars more inches
angle. I leg I persons withdraw place warn not I the face. I in

mayday
panal to
constructed

glory d
forgotten vibrations
ground-zero
modernism ism
muscles true-real
space-time

the ure
body parts is our bodies bend at pile the create spikenard.
i i to possibilities dead.
i d

for er

The
The grief. The or To ination It ward attention.
The
The , burn, or thought. T various anxiety.
The
The on or On On conscience. The in hands Both They They are
The
The body and T S Bending, respect. Prostration,
The r
The obstinacy. B weakness. T or courage. T in or

Text Center
We
Please the

                 for