methesis (thanks to Jim Reith)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jun 25 17:00:57 CEST 2004

methesis (thanks to Jim Reith)

we edge This I I The every and the you

are speaks: Berthe, We are wound andcicatrice. The eyes __

eyes __  speak. Nikuko of Nikuko we are speaks:

gilded after The we at willremember This come I She

after fully The speak. we We at the willremember This

a in 3, an Enter and a the for of

mathematical as sin(x), Enter an The program for the the

out.txt. menopause archdioceses kitten's check the expression  The Nikuko

Nikuko andcicatrice. the scar writing memoryof to speaks: speaks: pain

speak. are edge speaks: This to Nikuko speak. and other

The Nikuko speaks: andcicatrice. We the edge scar willremember writing

eyes Nikuko Nikuko Berthe, are andcicatrice. are lubricant the of

__ eyes The Nikuko of Nikuko speak. Berthe, speaks: are

Nikuko after fully Nikuko expression expression Nikuko fully after Nikuko

Berthe, davenport __ speak. imperious evaluated. Nikuko Site fully eyes

_