Interview with Replic**t ltd

replic**t replic88t at replic88t.net
Thu Jun 24 18:54:28 CEST 2004

Trend prediction company interviews Replic**t Ltd

About you…

Name: 		Replic**t Ltd
Gender:	Female
Age: 		27
City:		London

What 3 things can’t you live without?
1. the inland revenue
2. state of the art vibrators
3. cold beer

What are the 3 things that make you an interesting person? (For
example: your family, your job, where you are from, your passions, your
beliefs, and your dreams)
1. my hormonally induced entrepreneurial fervour
2. my wealth of cultural knowledge
3. my status as a private company limited by shares

What 3 things are you passionate about and why?
1. commerce, it’s the opiate of the masses
2. art , its just like commerce
3. beer, its fizzy and makes me feel intelligent

What 3 issues inspire you right now? (For example: the arts, music,
your family, money, your partner)
1. replication
2. syndication
3. duplication

You and others…

What things do you like to do when you are on your own and why?
- masturbate, why not.
What is the role that your family plays in your life?
- dysfunctional
What is the role that your friends play in your life?
- functional
What’s the main activity you and your friends do together and why?
- attend art openings, free wine
What’s the main activity you and your family do together and why?
- eat, so we don’t have to talk
What was the most enjoyable activity you and your friends did recently
and why was it so enjoyable?
- played monopoly, I won
Do you use any words, jargon, or slang that help you express yourself
with your friends?
- yes, a form verbal academic posturing
What is your current relationship status and what is your attitude
towards it? (For example:  Are you single and happy?  Attached and
looking to get out?)
- a private company limited by shares. Looking for casual mergers
What is your attitude to love, marriage, children and long-term
partnership?
- marriage is a contractual agreement, babies the result, long term
relationships are successful negotiations

Your time…

What 3 things do you enjoy doing the most? (For example: go to parties,
clubs, play sports, read, spend time alone)
1. working
2. drinking
3. dancing

What 3 things do you spend most of your time doing?
1. working
2. drinking
3. dancing

What role does religion/spirituality play in your life and why?
- commerce is religion
Do you think of yourself as a busy person and why?
- incredibly busy, I have time management issues
What does chilling out mean to you?
- glass of wine and a quick fiddle
If you could take a year off from your life, what would you do?
- research outsouring potential in the third world and south america.

You and media…

What type of media (books, internet, TV, music etc) do you consume most
often and why?
- internet, it’s the most effective distribution system.
What type of media do you want to consume more of and why?
- internet, it’s the most effective distribution system.
What role does music play in your life?
- a big one.
What artists and music are you really into at the moment and why?
- Miss kitten and the hacker, specifically the song stock exchange, its
all about women and business. Easy Sanchez, specifically the song,
Replicunt, its all about me.
What were the last 3 CDs you bought and why?
1. Edit, melodic vocal electronica, to, soothing after a days trading
2. BBC Radiophonic laboratory; its got doctor who and the bbc news
soundtracks on it.
3. Sketch Show, no collection is complete or global enough without a
healthy dose of Japanese pop.

What do you listen to your music on the most and why?  (For example:
Discman, stereo, PC)
- my computer, because im on my computer all day.
Have you ever downloaded music or film from the internet?
- yes
Was it from a legal or an illegal site?
- limewire
What is your opinion on illegal downloading and why?
- plagiarism is integral to corporate aesthetics.
What role does TV play in your life?
- it violently relaxes me
What was your favourite movie in the past year and why?
- the company, robert altman, I like the name.
Where and how do you watch films and why? (ie in the cinema, at home on
DVD, at work on the internet?)
- cinema, and home DVD

You and money…

What 3 things do you spend most of your money on?
1. Replic**t ltd
2. beer
3. kiddie porn

Has your attitude towards money changed over the last few years? If so,
why?
- yes, its what im all about
Why do you think your attitude has changed? Is it because of changing
lifestage, career or social life?
- because I have incorporated myself
What are the pluses and minuses of having money?
- you can expand, become public, franchise, buy a mock tudor cottage in
Miami and retire young
What are the pluses and minuses of NOT having money?
- you cant expand, become public , franchise, or buy a mock tudor
cottage in Miami.

You and brands…

‘Global Brands’ – What 2 come immediately to mind?
1. Replic**t Ltd
2. George Bush

What 2 brands have recently grabbed your attention and why
1. Replic**t Ltd, she’s unavoidable
2. Marc Garrett, anarchist branding at its finest.

What are the 2 most noticeable brands in your city
1. ken livingstone
2. Tracy emin

What do you feel about different mobile phone brands?
- the company phone needs an upgrade

You and work…

What is the most important thing you get from your work/study?
- Maximum returns, global representation
What do you do for a living and how does that affect your life?
- im an private company limited by shares, its made me a pretentious
intellectual snob
Would you be upset if you had to leave your job/school/college, and why?
- yes, it’s the ultimate formula
What would be your dream job and why?
- this is my dream job.

You and the world…

What are the 3 most important issues generally in the world today?
1. the marriage of culture and commerce
2. US foreign policy
3. hakney post office queuing times

What are the 3 most important developments in the city you live today
and why?
1. the marriage of culture and commerce
2. US foreign policy
3. hakney post office queuing times

What are the 3 most important issues affecting you today?
1. the marriage of culture and commerce
2. US foreign policy
3. hakney post office queuing times

What are the 3 biggest issues facing your generation and why? (For
example: politics, love life, family, religion, time, college, jobs)
1. the marriage of culture and commerce
2. US foreign policy
3. hakney post office queuing times

What would you say is the best part about being your age and why?
- my breasts are still firm
What would you say is the worst part about being your age and why?
- nothing
What is on everyone’s mind where you live at the moment?
- hackney post office