[syndicate] autonomedia.org to

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Jun 24 19:50:47 CEST 2004

Ann, my question was, according to the traditions of responsibilities more
on the head of the authors and the creators or the thinkers, in the United
States, than on the producers, the traders or the publishers (because if the
business takes place it is crowned): how the united or solidar network
traditionally not the most fortunate, will scatter its support in this
divided parts, without carrying damage by means of foreground necessary for
Kurtz and for the CAE, as creator criticizing on the biogene and the authors
of rebellious works? Them, and particularly Kurtz risking really the
prison...