No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jun 20 10:29:37 CEST 2004

 http://www.heterosexual-serbia.com/article.jsp?id=1399&src=1&date=1

>This interesting movie is about to be produced and distributed in all
>countries of former Yugoslavia. It features a multi-ethnic gay couple
>- Serb and Bosniak - trying to leave war-time Sarajevo and go to the
>West.

mdaa. going west is very FUCKING interesting
a bit like going to the other sex

>multi-ethnic

no FUCKING kidding

>They get stuck

priorities
priorities
priorities

>similarity of language.

what can you FUCKING do
what can you FUCKING do

similarity = simply gay

>in a Serbian village on the outskirts of
>Sarajevo, where the Serb is forced to go to the war, while Bosniak is
>forced to stay behind, waiting for him as his bride. Serbian
>homosexual is played by a Bosniak who presently runs a TV show in
>Croatia, while the Bosniak homosexual is played by a Croatian actor
>from Mostar. In a spectacular revival of the 'brotherhood and unity'
>the cast is joined by well known ex-Yugoslav star actors of various
>ethnic backgrounds (Serbian, Croat, Bosniak): Mirjana Karanovic,
>Nermin Tulic, Rade <8A>erbed<9E>ija, and Branko <D0>uric. Is Yugoslavia back?
>No. But movie making is an expensive art, and the new countries are
>simply to small to support each their own Hollywood, so we may see
>similar transfrontier co-operation in film industry of ex-Yugoslav
>statelets in the years to come, benefiting from the similarity of
>language.

>_b.gin: state version inculcate.

"They get stuck"

>Ferrari este cea mai buna echipa. Adevarul e ca

Adevarul e ca `cea mai buna` = simply gay

>oare de ce mai este nevoie, ca sa fie clar p
>entru toata lumea: nu aveti ce face! suntem cei mai buni!!

da maaaa. dar vezi ... in ordine ca sa fim cei mai buni [ma refer la romani, intelegi]
tot avem nevoie de ei. Is Yugoslavia back? No. But ... it certainly is lonely after progress

>suntem

sintem - in p*tiiiing matii cu revolutia ta

>New and Improved Yahoo!

vezi. asta este progres.

http://www.gay-romania.com/priorities/after/priorities/after?descartes/error/