Dubious Formula for Textual Filter

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jun 18 17:09:50 CEST 2004

Dubious Formula for Textual Filter

We coIIecting Youung GiirIs from schhooI for exccIusive lmmages ankle
We are fiIming our GiIrs in 6 different countries booklet's

First assign the name input.txt to your text.
The program will read the text into an array, word by word.
Each word is numerically indexed from 0 to J-1.

Yuongest girrIs nakked for you diopter

The program asks for a mathematical expression in x, such as sin(x),
x^2 + 3, etc.
Enter an expression and hit return.

The program asks for a range for the evaluation of x.
Or the program evaluates the expression, letting x range from 0 to J-1.

Our webbsitte aIways fresh, colorful and exccIuusive Madagascar
We are provide Tonns of Phhotos,  viideos, and Boonus Site medicinally

The evaluations are set to the nearest integer.
The respective indexed words are output sequentially to out.txt.

craters imperious banishing coon menopause archdioceses attraction's
gilded davenport gulling kitten's check

The program stops after the expression is fully evaluated.

__