(Fwd) Re: Transparency of Evil

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Sun Jun 13 17:09:25 CEST 2004

I married one of those women (in black) that you saw in Belgrade.
That is quite correct comparison (Vietnam - Bosnia). There is indeed
disturbingly high similarity in behavior of Americans vs. the rest of
the world to the behavior of Belgrade Serbs vs. the rest of former
Yugoslavia: in both cases the former treat the later as their
backyard, not as their neighbors. Milosevic (and Saddam) are mini-
imperialists. Ordinary people are the most dangerous. They still do
not believe mass killings, rape, and torture camps ever happened in
Bosnia, particularly not at the hands of Serbs.  They may as well
vote for Bush here as they are for Milosevic there for years. ivo