No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jun 12 20:03:33 CEST 2004

circa 1992: creation the quintessential lover.
1x lover 4 0+0 faith mammals = workaholics + every + each addict.
1x lover always present. 1x pilula that never leaves even when destiny
abandonsitamongitssiblings in a blackgarbageback bag ... an edifice
of decay ... a monument 2 power ... self kontainment + enkapsulation

destiny

fuck it

weapons of mass destruction

fuck it

knowledge

fuck it

tv

parent

smoke

autos

laws

suckers

jesus

hitler

health

fuck it

bruce duffy

... ah ... yeah

fuck it

life

fuck it

amerikka

fuc kit

nigger

so what

spik

so what

fag

so what

cracker

what tso

wh at so

so fuc king what

you

us

fuck

usal

... hatred burns its quarantined rhythm over an open fire - jesus
plays with a cardboard testicle and sings songs of deception - a tit
over an open fire over an open pit and this toasted goat i puke

Empire - a situation

Setting: a room Characters: 2 humans. 1 male. 1 female. 1 old. 1 older.
                            old is facing older who has in lap a disassembled transistor radio
                            and is visibly working on it

old: Did they call?

older: Yes.

old: What did they say?

older: I don't know.

old: You don't know.

older: No.

old: ... (pained crying shrill white old hands rise into the room air) You don't ... Why not?

older: Because ... I was not listening.

old: Why not?

older: (turns towards old with obvious concern) I ... well (looks at old ... then finally turns back.
        worked on the radio) ... I was busy.

old: ... (pained) Ah ... why?

older: Because ...

old: ... (stares at older eagerly) Yes? ... (old observes a forming break in the sofa. begins to finger it_

older: (finally turns to old) I am listening.

old: (softly, still fingering the break) What.

older: (following old's finger within the break) To you. I am listening.

old: (turns gaze up toward older) What?

older: (follo wing old's eyes) They said ... ah (as old turns towards the radio)

old: You weren't listening!

older: I ...

old: ... (turns from older. to one self) were they listening?

older: ... (stops working on the radio and looks directly in front) NO!

old: (recoiling. turns) NO!!

older: (turns toward old. looks into old's eyes ... pause) ... (while turning back to working on the radio)
       I don't know

old: YOU DON'T KNOW!

older: No.

old: WHY??

older: ... (grabs the open radio in both hands and holds it up to old) I'M BUSY.
       (... grins at her allowing older crippled teeth to show)