No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Jun 10 07:06:45 CEST 2004

In the interim MOTHER FUCKERS are hosting seminars
where illegal* software is disseminated.

*as acknowledged by the CRIMINAL MOTHER FUCKERS at Cycling74 INC
and the CRIMINAL MOTHER FUCKER David Rokeby who has said "I am not lying. I
am withholding information"

Subsequently the UNCONSCIOUS WELFARE RECIPIENT Trond Lossius who has
misappropriated public funds for 1+ years quips: We are your host!!

Ne MOTHER FUCKERS. You are THIEVES + LIARS [and or withholders of information]
united in BULLSHIT + `3rd world` WELFARE life styles.