[syndicate]

Lyanne Hui lyannehui at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 08:51:15 CEST 2004

Hello Aliette,

Thanks for posting these website.  I really like them.

I want to ask one question (nothing related to these websites)
A=woman
B=man
A & B are a couple.

One day A and B find out A is pregnant, B said the only option is abortion.
A couldn't accept this, so she insists having the baby because it's kinda
late to have the abortion plus she really love him and thought he also loves
her in the same way.  B left A because he said he felt betrayed, he said "I
feel like a sperm donor, is it because I am tall and gotta PhD, you want to
have my baby"
What will you do if you are A?

>From: "Aliette Guibert" <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>
>To: <syndicate at anart.no>
>Subject: [syndicate]
>Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:11:27 +0200
>
>How to read the red one who tell none? -one must not wake the
>sleepwalkers...
>Home at night
>http://www.somnambules.net
>
>Birgé - Clauss - Sirhol
>
>French
>http://www.somnambules.net/navig.htm
>
>English
>http://www.somnambules.net/english/navig.htm
>

>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>News News News News News News News
>News News News News News News
>News News News News
>News News
>News
>

>1- Look at Me
>
>  a new interactive piece by Nicolas Clauss commissioned by frAme
>(introduced by Simon Mills).
>
>http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/frAme/index.cfm?article=102
>
>The frAme Journal of Culture & Technology is published by
>the trAce Online Writing Centre at The Nottingham Trent University,
England.

>  2 - Vidéoformes Award for Somnambules
>
>After the Special Prize of Jury in the Web Category, Senef 2003 (Seoul
Net