No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jun 6 19:33:02 CEST 2004

if it so FUCKING OBVIOUS there why isnt it in the larger prison

and

taking the jankee MOTHER FUCKERS shortkut to understanding to its logikal konklusion
in the micro direktion - the most suitable 2x = the most efficient

simply.stupid illogical psychopathetic MOTHER FUCKERS

vis a vis

>Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi said he was sorry that Reagan died without standing trial for 1986 air strikes
>he ordered that killed Gadhafi's adopted daughter and 36 other people.

10 year vacation from self = trial

>Reagan ordered the April 15, 1986, air raid in response to a disco bombing in Berlin allegedly ordered by Gadhafi
>that killed two U.S. soldiers and a Turkish woman and injured 229 people.
>
>"I express my deep regret because Reagan died before facing justice for his ugly crime that he committed in 1986 against the Libyan children,"
>Libya's official JANA news agency quoted Gadhafi as saying Sunday.
>

>Pope John Paul II learned of Reagan's death with "sadness" during a trip to Switzerland and
>immediately prayed for the "eternal rest of his soul,"

Pope John Paul II - 1x lazy parasitik MOTHER FUCKER

>Vatican spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls said. The pope, a native of Poland,
>also recalled Reagan's contribution to "historical events that changed the lives of millions of people, mainly Europeans."

mda. it opened the people market to the BULLSHIT of organized religion
which as kapitalist MOTHER FUCKERS prays on misery

>Lech Walesa, the former Solidarity leader and Poland's post-communist president,
>recalled Reagan as a "modest" person whose opposition to communism was firmly rooted in a deeper hatred for inequity.
>
>"When he saw injustice, he wanted to do away with it," Walesa told The Associated Press.
>"He saw communism, and he wanted to put an end to it."

STORIES NEVER END MOTHER FUCKER