No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jun 4 22:17:26 CEST 2004

             FULL SPEKTRUM SATISFAKTIE

>Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:52:44 +0300
>From: Amanda McDonald Crowley <amc at va.com.au>

>Helsinki / Amsterdam, June 4, 2004
>
>Dear friends and colleagues,

DRINK IN THE NAME OF THE AMALGAM +
THE MULTITUDE SHALL KROWN YOU - HOW TO BEKOME A POLITICIAN STEP 0+1

>We are sure that many of you have been following the deeply worrying events
>around the subpoenas that have been served to members of the US-based arts
>collective Critical Art Ensemble. We, Eric Kluitenberg and Amanda McDonald
>Crowley (with support from a range of colleagues), have taken the initiative
>to write an open letter of protest asking for an immediate cessation of
>legal proceedings against our esteemed and distinguished colleagues.

MODEL CITIZEN MOTHER FUCKERS KEYWORDS++

>To whom it may concern,
>
>We, the undersigned artists, curators, critics, cultural producers,
>theorists and writers

IE. WELFARE FUCKING RECIPIENTS

>who have worked with or followed the work of the
>collective known as Critical Art Ensemble, are writing to express our
>serious concern over legal proceedings brought against members of this
>highly respected artists group.

RESPEKT - I'LL MAKE YOU A MOTHER FUCKING OFFER U KANT REFUSE
THAT MAY LEAD YOU 2 admire me

>Critical Art Ensemble (CAE) is a collective of internationally recognised
>artists who work within pedagogic frameworks and art contexts to raise
>awareness of a range of social issues.

HOW TO BEKOME A POLITICIAN STEP 0+2
HELP THE KONTEXT BY RAPING THE KONTEXT

>Most recently their work has been
>directed towards

IMPROVING THEIR REPRODUKTION ODDS

>providing the general public with awareness and
>understanding of issues to do with biological research.  Their work is not
>alarmist but rather provides knowledge.

knowledge = KNOWLEDGE = POWER

>CAE's work

POWER

>is always undertaken in a safe and considered way, using
>materials which are commonly available in scientific education and research
>practices. Their main motivation is to

IMPROVE THEIR REPRODUKTION ODDS

>provide the public with the tools
>needed to make informed choices.
>
>It has come to our attention that there was a recent seizure of a
>substantial amount of the artists' work and research material.

TIME TO REVERSE ENGINEER THE BULLSHIT

>The
>international art scene

AN AMALGAM OV DESTITUTE WELFARE MOTHER FUCKERS

>was shocked and surprised to learn that the US
>Federal Bureau of Investigation, following an analysis of the materials by
>the Commissioner of Public Health for New York State which returned the
>result that the material seized posed no public safety risk, have continued
>with their investigation

            RESEARCH

>and are now seeking to charge members of the
>collective under the US Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act as expanded by
>the USA Patriot Act.

THE NATURAL SUPERIORITY OF LIFE OVER ART

1 NEVER KNOWS WHAT IT IS ONE REALLY WISHES FOR WHEN ONE EMBARKS UPON THE PATH

THE BEAUTY OV ART/POWER. SOONER OR LATER ...

>The good reputation of Critical Art Ensemble must be immediately restored.

DEAR McDonald

IT MAY BE YOUR SIMPLY MODEL CITIZEN CHICKEN NEURAL KONSTELLATIONS
KANNOT KOMPUTE THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE KAUSED The good reputation of Critical Art Ensemble.
REMOVE THE POWER + THE ENTIRE FUCKING KONTEXT KRASHES

>Yours faithfully,

ONE ARRIVES WHEN ONE HAS LOST ALL HOPE

>Amanda McDonald Crowley,
>cultural worker/ curator, currently executive producer ISEA2004

IE. A MODEL CITIZEN ON WELFARE
NOT UNLIKE THE FEDERAL BUREAU OV RESEARCH