i've fallen victim to officialese.

Lanny Quarles solipsis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:27:10 CEST 2004

LinkFormatCodePoem

http://www.charlespetzold.com/code/WalkingRingTiming.png
http://scipp.ucsc.edu/groups/glast/beamtest97/MarkofZoro3.jpg
http://seesar.lbl.gov/anag/staff/martin/AMRPoisson/img125.gif

AWalkingRingTiming (ping)
ZMark of Zoro 3 (r)
I[Lateral, Diagonal, Lateral]
ZAM(R) Poisson Code[image] {1,2..5}
C"See Within" @
U"Sea With-N" @
C@ Carveth http://home.gci.net/~botgoodies/TempXmtr/R2Schematic.gif
H@ Carveth [bot-goodies]: Lowpixel *Display
R:
? Harmony white 或 extraordinary low-grade origin? Image 點 顯 示
submitting one 些 possession appearance problem. Star period 1999
August watching scenery harmony shadow harmony facilities method 轉
exchanging other 們 forming our flower expense Ryo large multi 數 our
mark time resident in love load Sawtooths resident in above it is low
the imperial house 經 濟 學 會 剪 shadow resident in our mark head 裡. Our 做
Ryo many 企 圖 做 B&W topographical use crest reason suffering projection
morphism polygon merely 發 present thing don' T degree of mark 價? Said
dead. ? Can' T counter alias duty what, harmony 當? Portable married
couple " Steps" 從 certain thing and forming because of 這 3 image 點
high harmony watching happening 來 image gnat resident in 屏 curtain.
Our start thought intellectual road 如 fruit 什 麼 our thought 做 right
impossibility. The resident in middle, our bond falling down Ryo? 跨
Volume Dobbs doctor composition resident in one family Boise? ? Store
關 於 analysis Z buff (mark? Permitting/inserting? Between image 點
distance resident in eyepoint harmony first 遮 沒 mark surface 之) common
且 use? 鄰 價? Decisive non- tube 怎 樣 點 burning image 點. 它 result
definite material right 什 麼 our inquiring 找.
why is hood covering statue head? (Bush) Italy gives a Re:Boot)
ANT[i]-Power. "Non-Linear + Non-Hierarchical"= Holding Hands.