[syndicate] Was Dubrovnik ever shelled?

Andrej Tisma aart at eunet.yu
Wed Jun 2 22:24:47 CEST 2004

No Ivo, as very often, you are wrong. I personally know a Czech guy born in
Novi Sad (Serbia) who took part in the war in Croatia, as a member of
Yugoslav Army, also a Slovak one too. They like to make joke that they made
a new Czecho-Slovakian brotherhood there at the front. They served artilery.
Obviously I will not give their names, but they both are visual artists, and
very good ones.
Andrej