[syndicate] my new hero

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Tue Jun 29 13:16:49 CEST 2004

Selon astrëe galbiatta <astreegalbiatta at vnatrc.net>:
> > [*]	Normal	[+]		saulius norvaisas		 3	Don`t
worry, be happy!
> demand. Therefore we can assert that state of energetic system is
> optimal with respect to SOC.

Saulius Norvaishas was born in the Akmene district of Lithuania, in 1961. In
1979 he finished a secondary school in Akmene, and in 1985 he graduated from
the Mathematical Faculty of Vilnius University. He maintained his doctoral
degree of mathematical sciences at the Minsk Mathematical Institute in 1991.
He is a researcher at the Numerical Analysis Department of the Institute of
Mathematics and Informatics.

The fields of interest are: non-linear systems modelling, non-linear optics,
social phenomena modelling.

He is a member of the European Organization of Cybernetics and International
Society for Universality.

Communication in Lithuanian, Russian, English, German is possible.

f.