No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jun 2 20:02:20 CEST 2004

>did you know that (also) on June 8
>Venus will pass before the face of the Sun?
>i'll be there!

selekt life forms already knew that 2xxxxxxx

>On June 8th, you will have to opportunity to view an astronomical event

ha.

>Message 2385:
>From voyd at voyd.com Wed Jun  2 16:40:20 2004
>From: "patrick lichty" <voyd at voyd.com>
>To: <integer at www.god-emil.dk>
>Subject: sehr gut, NN

1 more thing VOID

If you continue the private emails routine
I shall must have to to just like THAT activate the you shall wear 2x underwear,
know what Im saying - the LAW ordained it so, MAN

Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com>

>Hey, Patrick's a nice guy. Smart too. I've seen him smile.

Very good. Now since you think he is a nice guy and you like his smile
get on all fours and make him smile MOTHER FUCKER