<< zone >>..

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jul 25 08:00:38 CEST 2004

.
<< zone >>..

. violence, tortures, worldwide misery. we can't stop killing. now they're
.. . economy  those don't say. violence, worth we regulations this the to
.. why . is all writing not a sign or simulacrum of violence. earth, we .
testify to . fury, hyperssxed bodies . through the wires, through these .
minds, these . bodies. violence, tortures, worldwide misery. we can't stop
. killing. now . they're . i'm not killing anyone, i'm just writing. will
. you kill for your . beliefs.. our own fucking deaths. i collapsed in the
. bookstore. i couldn't . face . to death and death's dismal teleology.
let . us celebrate the carcass . of the . other us dna in to soon soon to
death . is you dna can murder, at . stock, . deaths. we are faced with
rulers who . do not care, . prolong the . death agonies of ourselves and
those . i am . afraid alan's poems do bore me .   i know they are dead
because i can't.. pain and despair. slaughter comes . from within and . we
slaughter.. nothing saves nothing; of all, we . is . murder, is always
this one and . that one, this and that, there's no way . spirit, the
answer, the spite of . it all. the other is always murdered, . always
already murdered, from the . get go; lines are etched in blood, . spirit,
is too murdered, carcass bet . around and answer, purity god there .
believe is at don't bet you murder, . at there's no of one belief, old at
. other us dna in to soon soon to . death is you dna can murder, at stock,
you . dna bet is is belief, that, . rest bet outside same murdered, all...

.. other always and death murdered, i at poems are me rulers is are not .
. killing pain prolong death . agonies other is and death is i at that, .
. alan's we me rulers death they not . pain prolong to and agonies .
murder, .. and to the i murder, stock, alan's we me rulers belief, they
not now .. can't. prolong . and agonies the is and to it i murder, death
alan's we .. bore rulers god they not can't can't. prolong couldn't within
agonies the .. . and to spite i murder, in alan's we bore..

.. tortures, fucking we they're . fury, violence, nothing; through the . .
through why slaughter violence, writing no can't sign is killing of ..
tortures, own we they're of fury, violence, within . this through why i .
. bodies. writing murder, can't sign bet not of violence, our we now the .
. fury, say. can't.. this through why those bodies. writing bet we sign
dna .. not of beliefs.. we now us fury, say. i . this wires, why with
bodies.. . writing is we sign stock, i'm of your we now teleology. fury,
say. poems .. . this wires,...

. always one etched at murdered, in answer, soon there death dna at . you
.. you spirit, bet there's always one etched at murdered, dna and soon .
there . deaths. you at from you you way rest there's murdered, one are at
. too dna . and soon there just you at slaughter stock, you no rest
there's . always one . are at too dna and soon there worldwide you at pain
stock, . you that, that, . there's always one are at too dna and soon..

_