in the world we know, everything is invisible

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jul 24 07:25:06 CEST 2004

in the world we know, everything is invisible

http://www.clc.wvu.edu/sondheim/files/morb.mov
http://www.clc.wvu.edu/sondheim/files/visitor.mov

the visitor arrives and i am there watching the web camera
i do nothing to have to do with the arrangement
the woman arranges things in foreground and background

dark matter, strings, eleven dimensions, neutrinos, proton decay
more kaon anomalies, the temporary stasis of these eyes
neural circuitry as i glean images
just for the moment, just for the odd or even second

of everyone in their parts, of radiations through them
through the wires, through these minds, these bodies
through the thinking
and the writing of this writing

_