violation fabric||flagellated action

][mez][ netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Fri Jul 23 06:31:32 CEST 2004

>violation fabric
>

>understand the rush of creation
>exhilaration of new times
>Laurie Anderson used to speak of having fun
>it was fun to listen to her

fun[gible.nuances.meeting.grayscale]draw(l)ing

language.isn't.a.vir.Us[+u+segre(locked+chained)gate.d.them].

>there are darker periods in human history
>
>a name for these, violation fabric

VO.lition fab.ri[s]que...

>but be not afraid, the videos are peaceful
>something to think about, why are they such
>
>exaltation

xXXx.alt[.delete][n]ations.

>why is all writing not a sign or simulacrum of violence
>as theory might have it, but a sign of weak action and peaceful thought?

in.lapsing.activism.we.x[de].sist.
.in.covert.mechanical.animus.we.p[re.f]urr.

>here i am occupied with the keyboard, doing nothing else
>drinking a little coffee maybe, television on in the background
>azure watering and repotting plants

replotting.axis.of.action.orient.

.action.B-gets.conflagrated.action.of.sorts.

.(c)[lick].
-
-

http://www.hotkey.net.au/~netwurker