Be van Vark/ www.tanztheater-global.com

www.tanztheater-global.com newsletter at tanztheater-global.com
Thu Jul 22 15:58:09 CEST 2004

N e w s l e t t e r
Be van Vark/www.tanztheater-global.com/ update [July 04]:
New production with international guest choreographers in winter 04/05

***

Dear friends and colleagues,
welcome to the current edition of our newsletter.

We would like to update you on the upcoming productions of the Berlin
choreographer Be van Vark and her internet-dance-theatre project
www.tanztheater-global.com.
This update includes all the events of this summer and especially of the
coming winter 04/05, when she will collaborate with internationally
renowned choreographers in the system of www.tanztheater-global.com.

We would also like to invite you to visit our website
www.tanztheater-global.com: It has just been updated and you may find a
lot of new video clips! - now also on Windows Media Player, as well as
Quicktime. And as always we are looking forward to your responses to our
questionnaire.

Especially to those of you, who haven't visited the website yet, we
would like to recommend to check it out, you will find further
information on www.tanztheater-global.com and dialogues in transit, a
project which operates with the elements human, camera and InterNet -
and of course we would be pleased to welcome you at one of our
performances!

Sincerely Yours,
Christina Schmitt
[Management Be van Vark]

***

Upcoming events:

What:		dialogues in transit
When:		06.01. - 16.01.05
Where:	Dock 11, Kastanienallee 79, 10435 Berlin

Thanks to the support of the Hauptstadtkulturfonds Berlin, dialogues in
transit the new production in the structure of
www.tanztheater-global.com will premiere at Dock 11, an established
venue for Off-Theatre in Berlin in January 2005.

www.tanztheater-global.com, world-wide the first and only dance theatre
project, which connects the InterNet in an innovative way with urban
spaces and the theatre, will welcome internationally renowned guest
choreographers from November 2004 in Berlin to collaborate in the system
of www.tanztheater-global.com .

Our guests will meet three young dancers from Berlin, who have been part
of the project since the beginning more then two years ago, for a mutual
cultural transfer.

Our guests are:

* Daelik Hackenbrook (Vancouver/Canada), an exceptional dancer and
choreographer in Contact improvisation and

* the dancer and choreographer Fred Gehrike (London/Great Britain),
whose artistic roots lie in Berlin, as well as

* Laurence Lemieux (Montreal/Canada) who in 1998 has received the award
as most outstanding Canadian dancer.

dialogues in transit is a production of www.tanztheater-global.com. The
realisation of the project is made possible by the support of the
Hauptstadtkulturfonds Berlin and the Ministry for education, science and
culture in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania in co-operation with Schloss
Broellin, kindly supported by Niketown Berlin.

***

What:		Into the strawberry milkshake - 'global' with kids!
When:		starting from August 04
Where:	Berlin [location & date of the Liveshowing are not fixed yet]
Supported by JugendKunstInternational Schlesische 27

***

What:		Cosmos Moscow
When:		24.07. - 07.08.04
Where:	Moscow, Galaktika
Supported by: Festival Berlin Moscow, Berlin days in Moscow and
JugendKunstInternational Schlesische 27 [continuation of the project of
2003]