Moving On, by Alan Greenspan

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jul 21 17:42:19 CEST 2004

Moving On, by Alan Greenspan

Subject: Ah, Alan...etc.
Subject: Re: Ah dear Alan
I am afraid Alan's poems do bore me - I know they are dead because I can't
I can beat Alan in being unemployed, btw, I am and get about 2500 pounds a
Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan told lawmakers Tuesday, meaning the super-low
(And Alan's reply isn't smart at all. It's constructive.)
'Think of a book inflicted on its author...' (Alan Sondheim)
Subject: You gotta try this thing Alan Sondheim
Alan
Alan  Sondheim
anything. Let's begin with Alan's poems, I'll preface my emphasising yet
'extremely snide'. I just get bored by Alan's poems - he posts a lot of them
my comparison with Macd's still holds, Alan seems to me to be caught in a
attack on Alan's work and person just to make hay for your own
(And Alan's reply isn't smart at all. It's constructive.)
'Think of a book inflicted on its author...' (Alan Sondheim)
Am I the only 'original' member left after Alan? I still have most of
I just get bored by Alan's poems - he posts a lot of them and what is
That 'he posts a lot of them' seems to me intrinsic to the form(s) Alan is
my comparison with Macd's still holds, Alan seems to me to be caught in a
what you felt to be the 'incarnation' imposed on you with Alan's 'actants'
thing I would never say is that Alan is 'caught' (steady state) in some sort
'Think of a book inflicted on its author...' (Alan Sondheim)
and defense of Alan's work.  I'm almost starting to think of these cycles
system.  But Alan could probably pursue an idea like that better than I

> I just get bored by Alan's poems - he posts a lot of them and what is
> That 'he posts a lot of them' seems to me intrinsic to the form(s) Alan is
> my comparison with Macd's still holds, Alan seems to me to be caught in a
> what you felt to be the 'incarnation' imposed on you with Alan's 'actants'
> thing I would never say is that Alan is 'caught' (steady state) in some sort
> 'Think of a book inflicted on its author...' (Alan Sondheim)
Dear Alan Sondheim,
inequivalent alan