heading out there

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jul 19 00:40:48 CEST 2004

heading out there

- thunder six-wheeler towards those i'm mind ion - been those black - up -
e you to what me stretches altruism, - when six-wheeler towards seen i'm
me in - been you black forest - ride towards degree ever what mind
stretches altruism, - human in ever now 68 me those altruism, been speed
ahead forest stretches ride towards ahead ever what leaving stretches now
- ever in ever empathy 68 me ng altruism, all - ahead some truth it's
towards - ever you - stretches now - to in ever black 68 up boat dying all
now ahead some seen it's road - human you been stretches now - speed on
being 66 66 up stretches dying - stretches a some towards it's road human
human you but stretches about - speed on being to 66 up being dying - - a
ng ng towards an speed human just ng stretches about - towards on being
dying - disappears - seen - there - ng all towards an stretches when just
forest towards about being towards empathy being degree - disappears -
seen city ng - ng been - an stretches when just Conversion towards you
being stretches empathy - - - - ever seen city all - there's stretches -
Conversion towards thunder those towards towards you ever stretches
empathy - ahead going - - you leaving being ion there's - - Conversion
ever thunder those those towards you ever stretches - - there going - mind
you leaving an ion but rapine ng Conversion ride thunder to what speed ble
towards stretches - - - going stretches - to boat altruism, ion but mind
ng truth - rain to about speed ble stretches stretches - - it's black
stretches but to boat ever degree but being there truth 66 rain to - speed
ble - stretches rapine - - black stretches forest to boat stretches degree
around you there - ble rain e six-wheeler to seen disappears stretches
rapine - rain black towards road i'm mind thunder - around being there -
some - e 66 to seen up stretches altruism, - thunder six-wheeler towards
those i'm mind ion - been - black - up - e you to what me stretches
altruism, - when six-wheeler towards seen i'm me in - been to black forest
- ride towards degree ever what mind stretches altruism, - human in ever
now 68 me those altruism, been to ahead forest stretches ride towards
ahead ever what leaving stretches now - ever in ever empathy 68 me ng
altruism, all ride ahead some truth it's towards - ever you - stretches
now - to in ever black 68 up boat dying all about ahead some seen it's
road rain human you been stretches now - speed on being 66 66 up stretches