WINNING NOTIFICATION.

lu_nl at telstra.com lu_nl at telstra.com
Mon Jul 5 14:23:55 CEST 2004

                   LUCKY DAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
             INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
            DANTESTRAAT 904, 1102ZR AMSTERDAM-THE NETHERLANDS

REF: TLI-OP/2811/FMI0431/702
BATCH: M-IPYO/77/498/LRNL

RE: WINNING RESULT NOTIFICATION

Attn:

We are pleased to inform you today 12th of June 2004, the result of the
Lottery Winners International programs held on the 10th of June 2004. Your
e-mail address/company name attached to ticket number 30511056441-0282 with
serial number 797-902187 drew lucky numbers 8-61-17-22-46-84 which
Consequently won in the third category, you have therefore been approved for
a lump sum pay out of US$ 1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that You keep your winning
information very confidential till Your claims has been processed and your
prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 289,000,000 company and 324,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world.

This Promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of Your
winning you will take part in our next year USD10 million International
lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our/your fiducial Claim Department.

CONSUTANTS $ CLAIM DEPARTMENT
Web Site:www.luckyday.nl

  MR, JOHN SMITH.
(Director of Operations)

TEL: +31 625 194 824
FAX: +31 645 950 259
Email:luckydayofficel at netscape.net

Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 30th of June 2004.
After this date all unclaimed, Funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications Please
remember to quote your reference number and Batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, Should there be any change of address do inform
our claim department as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank You for being
part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

MRS,LYDIA VAN ROSSEM
(Lottery Coordinator).