SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY WINNER !!!

INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM IOT555 at terra.es
Mon Jul 5 22:53:51 CEST 2004

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF NO: JXH/2560145701/07.
BATCH NO:14/0013/7GM
Date:1OTH OF JUNE,2004.

ATTN:
            RE:AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE
WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the GLOBAL NET SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 10TH OF
JUNE,2004.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 email addresses from Asia,Australia,New zealand,Europe and North America as part of our international  program which we conduct once every year. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$850,204.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND,TWO HUNDRED AND FOUR DOLLARS)in cash credited to file REFRENCE NUMBER JXH/2560145701/07.This is from a total cash prize of US$21,255,100,00(TWENTY ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND ONE HUNRED US DOLLARS) shared among the twenty five international winners in the 3rd category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with our bank.Due to mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money have been transfered
to your nominated account as this is a part of our security protocol  to avoid double claims of funds.
We hope that with a part of your  prize , you will take part in our end of year HIGHSTAKE US$50 Million International lottery.To begin your lottery claim please contact,the finacial institution incharge of your payment through   Foreign Operations. DR DAVID LEON (Operations)INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE. MADRID,SPAIN. on TELL:0034659743353 E.mail: davidleon55 at terra.es for processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.

Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than 12TH OF
JULY,2004.After this date all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO
DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.
NOTE:In order to avoid unnecessary delays, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers including your(CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBERS) in every correspondence with us.Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our promotions program.

Best regards,

Dr David Leon
(OPERATIONS)