Fwd: stage of mental illness

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Thu Jul 15 12:50:01 CEST 2004

7/15/2004 12:31:16 PM, Peter Luining <email at ctrlaltdel.org> wrote:

>fmadre at free.fr wrote:
>
>> Selon "ctgr-pavu.com" <ctgr at free.fr>:

>>>cara Guadalupe,
>>>
>>>  To say adios muchachos head on over to go to:
>>>ebuyfunny.com/host/emailremove.asp
>>>
>>>  carmine abernathy injury benzedrine coauthor meliorate knack coffey
>>>bit heiress pion psalter breadth adrenaline riot laplacian agricultural
>>>bathroom michaelangelo different burgundian clausius nippon destinate
>>>nightdress revile chartroom brainchildren feathery airmail tapir irs
>>>aminobenzoic phosphorylate expeditious laureate dewy breadwinner
>>>bradbury christiana cerberus slovakia terrace incommunicable chalet
>>>fictive suckling cacao incombustible dynastic despoil du docile
>>>
>>>Leland Dickerson
>>

>> Dear Sir
>> REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION
>> I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business proposal
>> I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's success is entirely
>> based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of confidentiality as
>> regard this transacti
>>
>> on. I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring committe
>> of the Zambian Ministry of Mining and Resources. I am seeking your assistance
>> to enable me transfer the sum of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred
>> Thousand United St
>>
>> ates Dollars) into your private/company account. The fund came about as a
>> result of a contract awarded and executed for and on behalf of my Ministry. The
>> contract was supposed to be awarded to two foreign contractors to the tune of
>> US$180,000,000.00 (One
>>
>> hundred and Eighty Million United States Dollars). But in the course of
>> negotiation, the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the cost of
>> US$149,500,000.00 (One hundred and Forty-nine Million, Five Hundre d Thousand
>> United States Dollars) t
>>
>> o my benefit unknown to the contractor. This contract has been satisfactorily
>> executed and inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment from
>> my Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract payment
>> approval. As a civil s
>>
>> ervant still in active government service, I am forbidden by law to operate an
>> account outside the shores of Zambia. Hence this message to you seeking your
>> assistance so as to enable me present your private/company account details as a
>> beneficiary of con
>>
>> tractual claims alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me
>> transfer the difference of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred
>> Thousand United States Dollars) into your provided account. On actualisation,
>> the fund will be disbursed as
>>
>> stated below. 1. 20% of the fund will be for you as beneficiary 2. 80% of the
>> fund will be for Us. All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out
>> for a smooth actualisation of the t ransaction within the next few working days
> [...]

Hi,

Is your cat suffering from ennui? Does he walk through the
house without apparent direction? Does she mope about
all day? Studies show that one in three cats suffer this state.
And people usually don't know how to deal with it.
Even most vets admit they are stumped when it comes to
feline depression.

Experts have always been baffled by the causes of feline
depression. Sadly, even today, they are no closer to an answer.
As a result, millions of cats suffer needlessly. But here at
Confuse A Cat, Ltd. we can cure feline depression. Our
extensive research into the feline psyche has revealed the secret.
Have you confused your cat recently? Chances are you have not.
 Most people don't realise that they must confuse their cats regularly.

But we must warn you: confusing cats is not a business to be
taken lightly. Only qualified professionals should attempt to
confuse a cat.

That is where we can help. We are Confuse A Cat. We have been
in the business of feline bewilderment for over 30 years and we
are exceptionally good at it. Never once have we failed to confuse
a cat which we set-out to confuse.
For one low fee, Confuse A Cat, Ltd. will come to your home with
as many feline bewilderment technicians as we need. We will set-up
our cat confusion lab and get straight to the serious business of
confusing your cat.

At Confuse A Cat, Ltd. We give you our solemn word: No job is
ever too small.

Our FBTs are fully qualified to confuse kittens as young as six hours
and are on call all day, every day to ensure your cat's safety.

Nor is any job ever too large. We have confused cats as large as
snow leopards. Others may claim they offer full services but only
Confuse A Cat delivers on it's promise: Any cat -- any time --
always confused -- Confuse A Cat.
We will be able to confuse even the most sedentary cat or you
pay nothing. You risk nothing. Our feline bewilderment techicians
will come to your home and perform extensive cat confusion procedures
for as long as it takes to confuse your cat. Your cat will be confused and
back to it's old self by the time our FBTs leave or you will not be billed
for the visit.

respectfully,
your Confuse a Cat