[syndicate] Fwd: stage of mental illness

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Thu Jul 15 11:54:53 CEST 2004

Selon "ctgr-pavu.com" <ctgr at free.fr>:

> Le 15 juil. 04, à 10:42, ctgr-pavu.com a écrit :

> >> Tiffany;"/
> >>
> >> We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your Citibank
> >> account from a foreign IP address and we have reasons to believe that
> >> there was attempts to compromise it with brute forcing your PIN
> >> number.
> >> No successful login was detected and you have full protection by now.
> >> If you recently accessed your account while travelling, the unusual
> >> login
> >> attempts may have been initiated by you.
> >>
> >> The login attempt was made from:
> >> IP address: 193.07.187.24
> >> ISP Host: cache-86.proxyserver.cis.com
> >>
> >> By now, we used many techniques to verify the accuracy of the
> >> information our users provide us when they register on the Site.
> >> However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult,
> >> Citibank
> >> cannot and does not confirm each user's purported identity. Thus, we
> >> have established an offline verification system to help you evaluate
> >> with
> >> whom you are dealing with. The system is called CitiSafe and it's
> >> the most secure Citibank wallet so far.
> >>
> >> If you are the rightful holder of the account, click the link bellow,
> >> fill
> >> the form and then submit as we will verify your identity and register
> >> you
> >> to CitiSafe free of charge. This way you are fully protected from
> >> fraudulent
> >> activity on all the accounts that you have with us.
> >>
> >> Click to protect yourself from fraudulent activity!
> >>
> >> To make Citibank.com the most secure site, every user will be
> >> registered to CitiSafe.
> >>
> >> NOTE! If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but
> >> temporally suspend your account.
> >>
> >> BJ
> >
> > dear BJ,
> >
> > Act today. No one is turned down. Your Confidentiality assured. ;-))
> > The more degrees you have the better your :-P chances and  prospects
> > in life. That is the way life is. It is a competitive world. Don't
> > delay to contact us today.
> >
> > Guadalupe Duarte
>

> cara Guadalupe,
>
>   To say adios muchachos head on over to go to:
> ebuyfunny.com/host/emailremove.asp
>
>   carmine abernathy injury benzedrine coauthor meliorate knack coffey
> bit heiress pion psalter breadth adrenaline riot laplacian agricultural
> bathroom michaelangelo different burgundian clausius nippon destinate
> nightdress revile chartroom brainchildren feathery airmail tapir irs
> aminobenzoic phosphorylate expeditious laureate dewy breadwinner
> bradbury christiana cerberus slovakia terrace incommunicable chalet
> fictive suckling cacao incombustible dynastic despoil du docile
>
> Leland Dickerson

Dear Sir
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION
I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business proposal
I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's success is entirely
based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of confidentiality as
regard this transacti

on. I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring committe
of the Zambian Ministry of Mining and Resources. I am seeking your assistance
to enable me transfer the sum of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United St

ates Dollars) into your private/company account. The fund came about as a
result of a contract awarded and executed for and on behalf of my Ministry. The
contract was supposed to be awarded to two foreign contractors to the tune of
US$180,000,000.00 (One

hundred and Eighty Million United States Dollars). But in the course of
negotiation, the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the cost of
US$149,500,000.00 (One hundred and Forty-nine Million, Five Hundre d Thousand
United States Dollars) t

o my benefit unknown to the contractor. This contract has been satisfactorily
executed and inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment from
my Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract payment
approval. As a civil s

ervant still in active government service, I am forbidden by law to operate an
account outside the shores of Zambia. Hence this message to you seeking your
assistance so as to enable me present your private/company account details as a
beneficiary of con

tractual claims alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me
transfer the difference of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) into your provided account. On actualisation,
the fund will be disbursed as

stated below. 1. 20% of the fund will be for you as beneficiary 2. 80% of the
fund will be for Us. All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out
for a smooth actualisation of the t ransaction within the next few working days
of commencement.

For further details as to the work ability of this transaction, please reach me
as soon as possible for further clarification. Please you can reach me with
this email address below: kennethdouah at zwallet.com

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent response.
Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Kenneth Douah