01 tv

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jan 31 18:07:21 CET 2004

>hello,
>no.
>it<C2><B4>s just my email adress name.
>my name is
>is it important to get access?

Cycling74 Inc, its agents and select occident private property terrorists have terrorized,
raped and pillaged our intellectual property, thus currently one must be photographed, fingerprinted
and acquire an .nn passport in order to gain access.

Apologies for the inconvenience the benadryl drug addicts and occident maggots are causing.
We do not wish Eastern Europe to be further raped by short fat bald + ugly occident parasites.

Since you are an Eastern European citizen you are exempted from the photo/finger print requirement,
but you would need to obtain an .nn passport. You may indicate the address where you wish to receive
the application. The processing fee for Eastern European citizens is 82 eur. The passport is valid for
2-8 years contingent on security clearance.

Pravda \\ NN