No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jan 18 22:15:27 CET 2004

>> And secondly - power is rather meaningless
>
>Indeed. But society and human nature is all about this.

if it makes you feel better = took the ferrari out in the ultra kold
came 2 01 stop light. = 01 homeless life form `feed me i'm hungry`
fed him money + asked him: what is the g point +???? he: "praise the lord"
me: du = simply.superior to these model citizens + me. i wish i had
the courage to be simply.homeless but ... i wouldnt ask for food.
i would ask for lv++++++++ [z!mpl!.need!] he: giving praise to the lord. [kannot be bothered with me]
me: vroooooooooooooooooooom in my mobile world thinking ... this
is the 2nd homeless personaj i have given money to in the last month.
not very happy with my goodwill.