No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jan 16 22:53:11 CET 2004

>>the story was beautiful, i try to guess what is going on in you...
>>i think i know.
>
>fear <-> love
>

>>also it's sad to leave down the nato users, but if you feel
>>like that, than that's it.
>
>korektion - nato.0+55 operators let me down. I let 0+0 down.

korektion nr.2 - nato.0+55 operators let themselves down.
they may not realize it now - mais 10 years from now
they shall be oscillating within the same refuse.

after all - it isnt eastern europa that invaded the occident
they invaded us - because we life things + more importantly we life full complete human beings
not caricatures of.  they have invaded us

but they will not succeed - because we ARE + shall be YOUR FUTURE
pity the imbeciles who try to conquer lv

>till the very end. HOPE - oSt.EUROPA style - just 4 you [whoever you are - the unpronounceable
>

>  <
>  \+\ quadrant.21
>    >

>love,

precisely. it flows via real complete human beings. not caricatures of.