Fw: New KLA-Type Group Threatens Montenegro

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Mon Jan 12 22:50:00 CET 2004

It started this way in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia a decade ago. Paramilitary
(Albanian) forces ask again for independence and secession of a part of the
former Yugoslavia. Where is now Milosevic, the dictator? Who is now the
cause of their discontent. And who is backing them?
We know the Pope backed Slovenian and Croatian independence, then Germany
and Austria, who also armed those paramilitaries. Americans armed the KLA
against Milosevic. Is this a new pressure on democratic Serbia? Do those
Euro/American bastards want to split all that remained of the former
Yugoslavia, by support of Montenegrin Albanian separatists, Sanjak Muslim
separatists, Vojvodinian pro-Hungarian separatists...When will those wars
stop? Do we have to be colonized and devastated as Iraq so that US/EU be
satisfied?

A FORWARD TO THIS LIST: