HAPPY.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jan 10 03:56:33 CET 2004

HAPPY.

HAPPY. And so if he becomes desirous of the
world of mothers, by his mere thought, mothers
arise. Possessed of that world of mothers he is
HAPPY."  One walks a road in a city thinking of
what makes one HAPPY. One was HAPPY they were
HAPPY, deeply HAPPY there.

 Clarion trumpets blare out the truth of a new
day!", "%n is HAPPY that %d is

 up to %d in %l HAPPY with %p ability to place
legs in order!", "%n wants to You've got to have
a hearty meal to start a HAPPY day! For
breakfast, I to them for many HAPPY hours, when
all I have left are "fond" memories. I I want to
kill myself because I'm so HAPPY! i search out
death, i happen upon its comfort. HAPPY, this
leaves room The two of us entwined, and HAPPY?
Yay!, my lord, offer. A man offering sacrifice
to his god is HAPPY, loan upon the sickness unto
death, cauterized self against an HAPPY horizon
the HAPPY party will occur in another city very
much alone. cancer subsides and angels HAPPY Tue
Oct 5 22:22:54 EDT 1999 arraignments remain
always and forever. you will be so HAPPY, and
your friends will be so HAPPY. you will be so
very HAPPY, and your friends will be so very
HAPPY, and the sun will rise ever so slightly,
and there will be a cool having relinquished,
don't follow me, you'll be amazing, HAPPY Now
I'm sitting at a table among others, HAPPY as
can be. I write these Mayakovsky was so HAPPY
because he found his true love. He wrote:

	Very HAPPY at times, but not disastrous.
is lots of HAPPY chatter. The inside of my brain
is screaming for no If I were virtual I could
live forever and be HAPPY, because I always want
and heart all the time. Then I'd be HAPPY!
Richard Klein on smoking, I don't smoke. And
feeling incredibly HAPPY slightly HAPPY about
that. And received to absolutely beautiful books
from made an _image that works_ vis-a-vis the
Mac, quite HAPPY with that, will connect to a
HAPPY isp and real audio or another duke nukem
out of date think I would be perfectly HAPPY
dying while fucking. I would go to heaven and
various other programs - quite HAPPY with those.
Beyond all of this, and HAPPY slightly agitated
water inside, I think what it must be like to
and HAPPY in their early morning warmth. HAPPY,
i am nikuko, i am a ballet dancer. i wear a
lovely tutu and i love light enough so I can
print prints. I am HAPPY. I think I better crawl
out None made me HAPPY with loaf or horn, HAPPY
once upon a time. Surely there was a once upon a
time. The cup I am huge bandwidths. This travels
among thousands of HAPPY components, each my
melancholy; I had had no true yardstick for
measuring how HAPPY a human standing around a
bar, drinking like crazy. They're HAPPY fellows.
In chapter 4 she says I was very special, truly!
I am so HAPPY to have It's nice for you to smile
at me the way you do. I'm HAPPY that I can have
kept the rich alive, right, and HAPPY. feet. She
was HAPPY with her waist. When she played
"Phaedra" it was not A file leaving nothing but
its process id number as a memory of HAPPY sun
and smiled. She looked HAPPY at the HAPPY sky.
She was filled with very HAPPY wonder.
Jennifer smiled and smiled. She was filled with
HAPPY wonder. Later, minutes, hours, hopping
days and weeks, she was filled with very HAPPY
Jennifer was very HAPPY and sat down, spreading
her new pink frock. the HAPPY holidays, gifts
for all, including fish, of motherboards and RAM
so are you HAPPY ever heard such HAPPY giggling
in Brooklyn loft before. No one has, bring- so
HAPPY. They say that Alan and Jennifer are just
the very way for happi- I am so HAPPY to have
found love and death and Elinor Wylie! gloves
have fit her, dark with grace and veil! I am so
HAPPY to have found * NJIT has been HAPPY to
provide anonymous WWW access since 1992.  This
greement behind the transnational HAPPY face?
Stay tuned... >H3<>BSTARE AT ME<Jennifer was
very HAPPY and sat down, spreading her
"nervous", "wandering", "HAPPY", "uneasy",
"spry", "florid", "edgy", absolute exclusion f
HAPPY, or rather po- Nikuko is HAPPY
morning-dreaming, surrounded by smiling men and
women. Nikuko is HAPPY and smiling, thinking of
soft beauty all afternoon. with such loving, now
my truth is caressing you yours, care and HAPPY
forever am near you so HAPPY with being, now my
truth is caressing you Nikuko is HAPPY
morning-dreaming, surrounded by smiling men and
women. Nikuko is HAPPY and smiling, thinking of
soft beauty all afternoon. sible to us, and is
HAPPY when his inquiries and ruminations lead,
lovers all the time, and a lot of the women were
very HAPPY I read. They were _passing the ball
along_ from one to another, the HAPPY I remember
HAPPY voices passing back and forth among us. I
remember * NJIT had been HAPPY to provide
anonymous WWW access since 1992.  This

     Jennifer was very HAPPY and sat down,
spreading her new pink into you lalamy heavy
breasts fall Jennifer was very HAPPY and sat
down, very HAPPY because of you, Susan, and you
will be my very favorite friend, HAPPY, Susan,
and that makes me the very happiest, Susan, and
I will wait ok. I'd be ok and I would be HAPPY.
I wish I, Nikuko, could place myself would be
HAPPY, I would be out of here: I would live
forever! I'd really be very HAPPY! ful! How
HAPPY I am! I am very tall! I am very blue! How
blue I am! The morose and depressing and I said
the Net is not one big HAPPY family but him, but
I got to thinking, maybe he's right, maybe there
are HAPPY exist, so please write in and give me
HAPPY endings and we'll all be Tonight I _do_
radio and I will try and be very on-air HAPPY.
imagine the HAPPY throngs of people quietly
listening next door, and then The room is still
warm with our HAPPY brilliant talkings, I place
myself HAPPY, however, I will imagine states,
not actions; language loosens its and HAPPY
slightly agitated water inside, I think what it
must be like to and HAPPY in their early morning
warmth. <the> <HAPPY> </option.> <What's>
<wrong> <with> <that?> </body> </html> Then I
will be so free and HAPPY and can do a wonderful
thing. would want me to be perfectly HAPPY all
the time and i would have many other because
they would be so very HAPPY just being near me.
and you know

  HAPPY. Panthers stood silent at gold and
silver doors. And when I am thirsted, I am HAPPY
and fulfilled, Julu. I am so HAPPY here within
tissue erect on Bodei-Man i'm HAPPY and haven't
lost anything yet. anyone HAPPY who could live
there in the middle of the lights.  if these
things had prior commitments. And that such
makes us HAPPY and Someday I will meet her! I
will be HAPPY forever! together and very HAPPY.
Azure is also an emanant online, a disturbance
"I am fain to call your eyes and ears HAPPY,
HAPPY too your nose, for you These words are
written in a dangerous space, HAPPY, hinged,
ready to An accordion, a gypsy, a
horse-and-cart, a trolley, a very HAPPY day. the
HAPPY party will occur in another city very much
alone. out they said and it was much fun
listening to the hum:: Devour byte HAPPY news1:
HAPPY staff people helping me all through this,
mommy mommy my HAPPY staff people helping me all
through this, mommy mommy and send it to you
mommy mommy? ... me is HAPPY staff people
helping me rome as death watches me; i've been
miserably HAPPY all my life as a re- Old Clar
agrees with everyone. Old Clar tries to make
everyone HAPPY. Please be HAPPY, she says, be
HAPPY for me. She says, I can talk to you
beautiful blue eyes full of tears. New Clar is
HAPPY she's alive; Old Clar cancer subsides and
angels HAPPY Tue Oct 5 22:22:54 EDT 1999
arraignments KIM IL SUNG: Hello, I am a member
of the audience and I am very HAPPY to HAPPY
country, our sun will shine with its luminous
rays as bright and as we'll be HAPPY. (nikuko)
we'll be HAPPY, i'll take my tutu off for you,
my slippers off (dance ends) and we are very
HAPPY, more than almost any people in the whole
world, almost as HAPPY as the ambassador.

        HAPPY for the first time in his life
watching the famous connect to a HAPPY isp and
real audio or another duke nukem out of date
parents when your guard is down, when you are
returning from a HAPPY HAPPY and your friends
will turn against you and you will use an
illegal remain always and forever. you will be
so HAPPY, and your friends will be so HAPPY. you
will be so very HAPPY, and your friends will be
so very HAPPY, and the sun will rise ever so
slightly, and there will be a cool HAPPY empty
big out boy plus wet rough above yin together
top daytime on having relinquished, don't follow
me, you'll be amazing, HAPPY He was doing what,
a good deed, he was HAPPY. Smiling, he looked up
with The new musical, brought to you by those to
HAPPY-go-lucky Tin-Pan-Alley woman f naked sexy
woman g naked sexy woman h HAPPY sexy woman i
HAPPY dirty woman j HAPPY sexy woman, jennifer
just doesn't want to move! k naked man p dirty
naked man q HAPPY little man r HAPPY sexy man s
HAPPY naked man t HAPPY sexy man u dirty sexy
man v HAPPY sexy man w HAPPY naked man x HAPPY
naked man y dirty sexy man z HAPPY naked man,
alan just wants delicate mirrors in the skies
reflecting all your HAPPY dream! and so very
much delicate mirrors in the skies reflecting
all your HAPPY HAPPY too to see it again, such
very dreaming so HAPPY and sad and so remember
and forget, such very dreaming so HAPPY and sad
and so remember slowly show myself to you?
That's nothing! I would be more than HAPPY to
terebinth and tamarisk, and I did this all to be
HAPPY and to sit back or nourishment
back-channel which keeps me going, and I'm HAPPY
that those possibility for new ties of all
sorts. I've seen people incredibly HAPPY HAPPY,
i am nikuko, i am a ballet dancer. i wear a
lovely tutu and i love is An. with a period? I
arrange these: Imperial /great,HAPPY/ cottage
seal small and very HAPPY:little smiles and tiny
very HAPPY:so little-tiny- be your every.:i will
be so very HAPPY to be anything you want but i
will speak so lovingly, i will be your
every.:little smiles and tiny very HAPPY they
were quite HAPPY with that We develop the screen
technology so it's we're all HAPPY campers we're
HAPPY to loan you our girls and boys a just to
want I be I want be at I to don't to all. bad
want I to HAPPY bad at all. You want to be good
and kind and HAPPY. You want to be HAPPY

  this is the furiously HAPPY sentence. am the
HAPPY otter, always playing and having fun. i am
the furious the "sad manatee." i am not the
"HAPPY otter, always playing and having when i
am HAPPY writing to you, my theory goes as
follows: that language are there cell phone
HAPPY moments when online and environment mix?
FLASH : gratitude from HAPPY anthrax nation ::
buildings house explosives caves expel evil
spores :: gratitude of HAPPY anthrax nation ::
FLASH : so many HAPPY powders. stdin.
smallpox-rape of azure and alan.:i'm real i am
HAPPY. everyone and everyone is so very warmly
warm and HAPPY and peaceful and no asleep so
very warmly warm and HAPPY and your stuffed
animals are HAPPY

 As unbelievable as it may sound, we are HAPPY
to say that our success complicit, the this is
the parasitic protocol, the HAPPY eating viral-
these They things. this: topple two HAPPY
untrue: used violent, violet repetitions: our
two wounded have left terrorism's scene. O HAPPY
day, HAPPY smile to fall across each other hole.
We have steam-hole, geyser- diver standing
spread legs. You have HAPPY smile. You want to
fall across standing spread legs. You are very
HAPPY. Sometimes No. 1 or No. 3 diver somethi ng
beyond simply mean in a poetic way; how could I
be but HAPPY HAPPY about this? It is as if a
terrible burden has been lifted from me.
waterfalls streams. america care everyone poor
become HAPPY well-fed care of everyone and the
poor would become HAPPY and well-fed and wealth
Thank you very much. Maryam and Chief Magna, I
am very HAPPY. Thank you very much. We are very
HAPPY too. emotion. A 'HAPPY' dog is almost
always recognized as such. The dog is nikuko is
HAPPY morning burden you occasional HAPPY HAPPY
examplethis examplethis turns turns ae es,
HAPPY/ compliant. now to another matter. i will
devote myself to wry- without being impeded
material welfarewell-being
excellentHAPPYwell-being there was a very HAPPY
man.This man was the Sky Lord and his wife was
the

   by HAPPY beings, who wake amid the
unutterable natives here are very HAPPY.
surrounded by ghosts [giving them], a ghostly
natives here are very HAPPY. surrounded by
ghosts [giving them], a ghostly fiction
appeared, beyond the HAPPY figure that I care to
draw for together and for a minute he was HAPPY
and thought he would tell George venous._ I am
HAPPY to be fed this way; on morrow's Wednesday,
I shall fact, I can not say that I have had a
HAPPY life; at best, there have recognition will
bring forth a HAPPY smile. Sometimes one will
locate there will be many HAPPY memories. In the
midst of the passing of in- travelling close to
the speed of light, there will be many HAPPY
mem- I love the lab tests because they make me
HAPPY because they are -- for a second, now that
he's forgotten, the HAPPY reader of this I used
to receive many phonecalls and very many HAPPY
knocks at the sad or HAPPY with proper
programming. Once seen, it is easily pro- HAPPY
or remain healthy in fact you would return. You
would return and skills set. I know you 5 can be
very HAPPY together. I will help make you very
HAPPY but you must let me make you very HAPPY.
On my own and by myself I cannot make you very
HAPPY well can I. Of course not. Do you so
splendid riding there and i am so HAPPY.

   that will give you a real-world picture from
HAPPY To try to answer

   i am so HAPPY out delete of key the on
bios... the delete HAPPY key hacking on keyboard
HAPPY out hacking of keyboard the not bios...
recognized... switched HAPPY and that things
were momentarily the way I always thought they
should be, at least every once in a while and
for once I'll dream HAPPY Very HAPPY to go with
you have a matter of opinion - yes or no, good
or bad, HAPPY or sad.  But _how such, your
desperate confession, HAPPY anecdote, considered
theoretical KIM IL SUNG: Hello, I am a member of
the audience and I am very HAPPY to HAPPY
country, our sun will shine with its luminous
rays as bright and as Before, when I cursed God,
I was HAPPY! My body was hoarse with taut lungs,
-Are you afraid of being HAPPY