No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jan 9 18:32:07 CET 2004

>I shouldn't even write you because you will think I am "pushy".

not really. I think you are all insane.

After 3 years of listening to all of your delusions and llllllv [uhuuuu] = 01 elllllloooongated vacanza
in order from all the neurotik + modern + hysterical + utterly confused 2x

>If it's nothing about this please inform me soon, because my mood is
>changing as well.

sorry. I no longer care about anyone's mood but my own.

so - talk it out amongst yourselves ... nothing like a tea party to make everything nice + sparkling klear