leaving

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jan 8 05:31:49 CET 2004

leaving

http://www.asondheim.org/brook.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/oilrig.jpg

signifiers leak;
And working on some small new images on the Zaurus dealing with the
'leaking' of inscription, a byproduct of the sketch program I'm using.

Between Adaptation and Woody Allen's Anything Else, I locate myself as a
writer. Or between Celan and Jabes. These fields are related.

fluid mechanics < > fluids

oil
suns leak
brooks leak
paths leak

What Heaven has conferred is called the Nature. An accordance with this
nature is called the Path of Duty; the regulation of this path is called
the System of Instruction. The path should not be left for an instant; if
it could be left, it would not be the path. (Li Chi, trans. Legge.)

or

http://www.asondheim.org/portal/.nikuko/snapshot16.png
http://www.asondheim.org/portal/.nikuko/snapshot17.png

_