(Fwd) FW: Arar launches lawsuit against U.S. government

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Fri Jan 23 04:11:19 CET 2004

It is bad enough for the global sense of freedom of movement to see
that the US deported a Canadian citizen to Syria. Now we have to
listen how Canadians are obstructing the independent public review of
that case of their utterly obsequious servitude to the American
foreign policy interests.
ivo

Marko C. Maglich
White & Case LLP