[syndicate]

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Sat Jan 17 23:09:33 CET 2004

At 22:21 17/01/2004, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>pas ce soir

j'aime mal à la tête aussi

>[if you keep responding come ca oui/non/tzt/da = all dze g!rl!ez u!l fl !n
>lv u!th u

[was simply trying to keep mailing list culture alive]

>pzb. hou !z ur daughtr +?  [juzt k!!!d!ng

Oh, say can you see in the blinkless electron-gun eye of the mainstream
media mirage that what we hail are the hallucinations of authority and
progress and righteousness whose sweet and stern voices have captivated and
conditioned millions of human creatures, stimulating in them a passive
acceptance of technological disruption and destruction of environment, of
history, of possibility of alternative ways of being? Whose seven stripes
are broken swastikas, whose fifty stars are black holes sucking 200 million
atomized existences into the daily routine of the human herd, of hamsters
rolling the great wheels of death machine, squeaking at the shocks and
nibbling the cheese and reciting and discussing and delighting in their
shared programming history, in their stupid lives, in their cancers, their
deaths, their TV shows, their jobs, their ignorance, their endless,
pointless, forward creeping, their glorious, blithe nose-dive into their
pay-check's pleasures, into an ecstatic emptiness: a glowing incinerator: a
parking-lot full of business-men conspiring and colluding on the big lie,
the big dream, the big nauseating screaming sweating nightmare of Business
America/ Consumer America/ Corporate America/ Media America/ Fascist
America ...

just kidding aussi

f.