No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jan 17 12:55:05 CET 2004

>if i look the precedents history - mass net.art, code.art,
>software.art disappeared after they got to the ars electronica
>festival

konsum > smiles. i lv++ ost.europa 2x

>- there is also a good chance that ae will kill
>mailinglist culture and digital communities soon.

waiiii!i!it - one must let the occident kill the occident

if one wishes to remain safe from the occident power vehicle
one must speak in a different language [the beautiful one you learned in childhood

>do we wnat to do something before?

lv +?

>i wonder whether we still want to start the waterzooi project.
>Clement&Frederic, you are so quiet about it.
>it can be a post-syndicate project too, but...

it would be better if it was a person - killing a projekt is considered tres beau
killing a person = murder [even in the .us

all governments aim to make murder a good action