No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Jan 1 22:21:46 CET 2004

"Ivo Skoric" <ivo at reporters.net>

>>Our religion teaches us not to hate other religions,

our

>> but we go to celebrate together because Catholics are Albanians

other

>just
>> like us,"

"Stop stimulating yourself, and start stimulating the economy".

>People may be mistaken. In Serbia, as in the U.S. As they were in
>Germany, once.

   in this lovely and ultra sanitary epoch of occident/nato democrassy,
   monsieur adolf = stiiiiiiiiilllllllll konsidered the benchmark.
   this would suggest he is in fact regarded as superior by the current occident/nato democraSSyss

>ivo

ivo,

Don't you find it amusing that every country you have escaped to like a typical WATJE is a neo.nazi concentration camp.
As they say in ost.europa - you may care to go ... back [all + all the way ...]
perhaps identify the actual problem

>In Serbia, as in the U.S. As they were in
>Germany, once.

As may recall the serbs fought the nazis unlike your .hr ancestor componentSS
US = NAZI GERMANY perfectly obfuscated. you have emigrated to the perfekt land.
remain exactly where you are and complain about where it is you came from.

>Well, then CIA obviously

an universe of imbecility

>made a big mistake

All which was required was for Andrej to mention CIA support for Otpor and you changed course.
How do you know he is correct andor incorrect. How much did you research Otpor prior to
singing its praises.

>stopping to provide
>support too early.
>ivo

+ a GOOD thing you have left it is.
perchance all the refuse follows you in the phatland. if not
... when desire = truly vital it refuses itself 0+0.

privately you had said - paraphraze: the .us is a godsend to you

why - you live in the .us but you socialize with ... hm

egotists as you were instrumental in the nato invasion.