No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Feb 29 22:34:23 CET 2004

In addition to the simply.superlative recycling programs preceding
occident MOTHER FUCKERS' fixation with ... propaganda campaigns
were started against exaggerated consumption of meat and sugar ...
imagine - a responsible and moderate regimen

As we have always proudly said: Comrade lovers, for your health's sake FUCK FREELY!
If you do as the Jankees do and EAT FREELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you won't be ... _healthy

.... there are still 10 min left in our 2h daily program so ...
hm ... rise for the NATIONAL anthem ... damn, there goes that vscroll again

Communism - THIS WAS TRUE ART