No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Feb 28 06:59:11 CET 2004

>in fact you are the only one I know
>with the potential to be wise
>
>and the good thing about it is
>that
>it is not within my potential
>to teach you
>
>you always teach yourself.
>if it was different
>you were not a wise man.
>
>I guess only women can be 'taught' to be wise.
>they observe 'examples'
>they do not need to walk all the ways .. perhaps .. some at least ..

i = most def walking the wise paths heute
must be the bubble bath - you didnt know - genghis khan had played with bubbles too + marveled
at as the caudalie shampoo glistened off his locks ... onto some 2x nipples
then he stepped up ultra wise ... mhhm

>in fact you are the only one I know
>with the potential to be wise

more smiles. wisdom = you should taste everything before buying

wisdom = simply.simple. there is a very good reason
why xyz become wise as they age [ie. become girls again -> zu!!!!rllll]
they lose their ... aka power ... so the recipe for wisdom = tres facil -> dont eat for a few days
then you will know how girls live ... an overdose of dopamine [now] on the other hand
= the reciprocal of wisdom -> pure sensory delight ... a drop more + one enters the very
lovely land of schizophrenia which our very wise scientists tell us = the ideal democracy

now - why do you think old men fall asleep after they eat?
because they no longer need to `walk` to enter a very dreamy `land`, silly!