No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Feb 27 21:51:04 CET 2004

>>>why? do you fear that i don't give it back to you?
>>
>>no. i fear you may overwork yourself to pay me back
>
>do you prefer that i die of hunger?

since you think the new Romania is better
what options do you have ...

what the hell were you thinking - the west would just accept your sentiments that you are special
they were laughing all the way to slave labor, pillage, rape emotions.

ironic thing is - it may be you who will be the opposition

and. if I am so wrong - why dont you go lv some occident MOTHER FUCKER / artist / loser
who is eating your food via simply.civilized government grants butchered out of the "third world"

Why are occident MOTHER FUCKERS / artists / losers paraded in Bucuresti at .ro expense if you are dying of hunger.

>do you prefer that i die of hunger?

I would prefer you have enough pride to die.

If you can hate the communists surely you can hate these MOTHER FUCKERS