connective tissue, endocrine system and to the cellular level of the human lifeform

noemata noemata at kunst.no
Fri Feb 27 09:23:41 CET 2004

August, it's a lot to read for my poor connective tissue here. Why not
transmit it directly, without brain? Or is that what's actually
being done? Some of my endocrine glands didn't get it, some cell
colonies also were rather unaffected though they're human lifeform (as
far as I know), do you think it's working properly, what can I tell
them? How is it supposed to work? Some other questions arise too - is it
dangerous, legal, do one need a licence, is it quack if it isn't working
or only if it is working? And also, the nanos are very voluminous to be
so small, is it because they are dwarfs (in literary sense, 'nannos')?
Btw, the therapeutical stuff, on heart and brain, removing cognitive
toxins and negative affects are interesting, though I don't get the part
about interstellar bodies, maybe they are magic and alkymi workings,
which would make sense of the dwarfs in a way, as homunculi (zombie-
zagnet, see recent post Miscelleny 26.02.04 #2 from Towntrick on
wryting). Can you do a reading over my colon? Sometimes it inflames a
little, something to do with auto-immune system attacking itself, which
is just madness, why should it do that?, seems to have some relation to
lefthandedness in fact the auto-immune issue, you could write to it
directly with the dwarfs and interstellars, - it sounds cool:colon!! -

Width must-dash,
- Te nemo

** Re:sponser isbn 82-92428-11-9 **