No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Feb 26 21:00:52 CET 2004

>>bon. now my xy ego comes back + says _ this email is very touchy. you
>>should not have written it.

>I love it.

Figures ... it's rather sad actually. xyz + 2x = live in different worlds.

>You are in a very different mood now. What happend in
>this while?

the other 2x disappeared  -.-
... xyz - simply.klever

>you are a delicatessen. a white truffle, an oyster with
>lemon drops,

an oyster with lemon drops ... how very xy

>a nive pair of shoes...

veeeeery 2x

>A Prada short robe, beautiful Sergio Rossi party-shoes, a hat very
>60ies. i looked like when i was catwalking.

so - what's with the public shaaaaaaaring ...

>I whas fantastic. I had all the men around me. I mean...everybody.
>and women too. 01 success very ++ !

2x power - simply.lvly
and you can have the xyz. I want all the 2x

>>>do you want to be me?
>>
>>no. i'd like to be within you
>
>smart boy, fast, witty...

I prefer comme des garcons to prada however - a bit more congruent with my simply.explosive temperament

now - lets see if you find this email  -.o