No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Feb 26 08:27:00 CET 2004

>Is it a discussion on the social change ?

In a nice smelling kitchen

>>--Ain't THAT the truth.
> Corroborated by the fact that we are generally attracted
>to persons that resemble our parents.
>
>V: ------------------------The opposite is also true as we are also
>attracted by persons who are antipodes of our parents ;-)

Architecture clothes the body. Its strukture is horizontal.
How does one unbalance a body. By photographing it.

>>Tradition is either a mnemonic
>>device, helping you remember the ideas and emotions of
>>your ancestors, or a way for guilty minds to hide
>>behind something that feels solid, a way for people
>>frightened by change to shore up their sense of power
>>and importance.
>
>Love explains why sometimes males don't leave after
>satiating their lust \ power. love is slowness and anti progress.
> What is tradition?
>
>V:-------------------love = lust

One can reason lust.
Love = post reason.

>or are they parts of something you don't
>have a name for ?

The unpronounceable can be very delicious

>Meanwhile what matters and is important is an ability to
>manipulate hatred and anger of individuals and masses.

Which do you prefer: pushing andor seducing

>If you want someone
>to loose the discussion make him angry before disclosing your main arguments
> This is the real power and engine of progress and a rapid development of
>the civilization... unfortunately... Well,

There is aging

> How do you propose to resolve this human problem?
>
>V:-----------------Say thanks to Einstein.

Eisntein -> aging "the closer a woman comes to being a genius the closer she comes to being a man"

>That's relativity !

That's intelligence. Wisdom whispers closer - the closer a man comes to being a god the closer he comes to being a woman

>... Usually it
>is not YOU but your BOSS or your SOCIETY who decides whether you are crazy
>or not. If they are wrong, change your BOSS or the SOCIETY :)

How one selects one's `boss` + `society` says more
about one than where one shops \ doesnt. How one glues
one's reality says more about one. What one
kneels to says more about one.

>>--Everyone paid the price.
>  Then why is it you have said women paid the price?
>Are you of the impression contradictions will
>help you stretch over the entire mindscape?
>
>V:---------------------Words, words, words... They are too small for the
>meanings they bear...

Words age their meaning.

>>That's the problem.
>
>The problem is not the problem.
>Resolving the problem is the problem.
>
>V:---------------------If a problem is not the problem then there is nothing
>to be resolved. Thus all problems are already resolved :-)

Grace = innovation = aging.
If all problems were resolved tradition would be meaningless and you wouldnt age / live

>When women fall in love they begin to fear.
>Why are men always afraid?
>
>V:-----------------------When women fall in love it is already too late to
>fear...

So speak to her ...