I Killed Jesus Fucking Christ!

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Feb 21 02:09:08 CET 2004

   I Killed Jesus Fucking Christ!

   false
   &pi=           true Jesus fucking
   Christ, you people are sad. (Motherhead)   /  /  ,
     :  . Jesus fucking Christ, you people are
   sad.(Nick C.)   /  /  ,   :  . ...
   &pi=           true RE: Jesus fucking
   Christ, you people are sad. TAFKAM.   /  /  ,   :  . ...
   (Motherhead)   /  /  ,   :  . Jesus fucking
   Christ, you people are sad. ...
   Related Links. Slitwristss Diary. Jesus fucking
   christ. Jesus fucking
   christ |    comments (   topical,   editorial,   hidden) |
      k true next entry: YAYNESS AGAiN! JESUS
   FUCKiNG CHRiST, September.  .    . Listening to:
   Mighty Mighty Bosstones I fucking hate him. ...
   JESUS FUCKiNG CHRiST. YAYNESS!! ...
   true Jesus Fucking Christ! Bibleman is.
   Jesus Fucking Christ! Bibleman is my God Damn
   Hero! March   ,      | Permalink. TrackBack. TrackBack ...
    k true Jesus Fucking Christ! Bibleman is.
   Jesus Fucking Christ! Bibleman is my God Damn
   Hero! March   ,      | Permalink. TrackBack. TrackBack ...
   jesus fucking christ   . MEMBER. COMMENT.
   deBreard. Comments:    . Member since: Jan   . Location:
   Washington, DC. Jan   ,        :   PM. ...
   August   ,     . Jesus Fucking Christ!
   Okay, this has got to be the most blatantly pre-staged,
   self-serving, propagandistic photo-op in the history of mankind:
   from the time I pointed them out till the time she dropped
   me off back home. Jesus fucking Christ. -
   xxx-entertainment.com. Jesus Fucking Christ!  .         at
   Jesus Fucking Christ! I killed Jesus Fucking Christ!

   _