Young on the moon/ FW: [syndicate] radical culture and bookstore

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Feb 13 00:39:20 CET 2004

Dad is very pragmatic. When he meets a problem he asks me to learn.

Then I work while he is singing.

In this way, I become old.

----------
De : Frederic Madre <fmadre at free.fr>
Date : Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:47:23 +0100
Ŕ : syndicate at anart.no
Objet : Re: [syndicate] radical culture and bookstore

At 20:47 12/02/2004, Aliette wrote:
>So you could not show works of the artists or the authors after they died?

no. you could not.

>their works would not be "true"?

their works would not be "true".
no. you could not.

>you would not be your mother"s son even you

even you, no, you could not.
be true.

>would not now her?

not now. not her, she could not. be true, their mother.
no. she would be dead.
you could not.
"true".

>and the moon does not exist because it stays so far from

"true"
no.
my mother.

>your egocenter, dear? Who could not read Flaubert or Kerouac since they were
>died a long time ago :)

they were and you could not.
true, no. you and your mother.
not now.

>you? ‹I'm old, I know .

you know.
me, no, you could not be "true".
not dead. or ?

>And on Chris M.?

your mother and no, could not be true.
true, and Chris M. could not
and dead
oui alors
bien sur.

>You are not so good that any could expect on radical culture won't you? you
>are not friend of Kebyar.

I give up. I know.
not now. not her,
and the moon.