\\ rated (CYCLING74 INC)

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Feb 11 05:47:22 CET 2004

rated (CYCLING74 INC) for Content + (Trond Lossius) for Information Awareness
0 dependency jankee junk clogging the Internet.

>you are so punkrock

ultra flattered but we must give credit - we have stolen all this "bullshit" from Cycling74 Inc.
[there wasnt anything else worth stealing]. They have been "shit" "bullshit" "fucking" for years
without anyone noticing a "shit" "bullshit" "fucking" thing.

Further, Cycling74 Inc did elevate the level of "shit" "bullshit" "fucking"
by substituting supermarket booze with supermarket "benadryl"
- undoubtedly due to benadryl was on sale "DUDE" -> thus bringing occident progress = "bullshit"
into the equation - CHEAP "shit" "bullshit" = "fucking" a "DUDE"

tzo - sit your "shit" "bullshit" "fucking" thievery inc komponents down ...
mirrors = 80's fun

NN \ OEUF - WE JUST WANT YOU TO BE BEAUTIFUL, OCCIDENT MOTHER FUCKERS!!