the poorest tiny MAPS coming to you please

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Feb 8 21:37:59 CET 2004

the poorest tiny MAPS coming to you please

i am poor MAPS knocking at your door feed on
capital and i will be good there are so many
sickness and illness on the way so many filter
line to cross. i will come into your heart when i
can cross mountain and stream, to arrive at
village past monster and ogre that will bar the
path, they will say poor monster or "our monster"
that they will set up to catch MAPS i will defeat
them with scrawl and this word so you will get my
good capital which i will do for you my good
capital which will hearten your life enlighten
your heart you will live forever in capital flow
river this is capital flow stream that will swell
to mighty river but i am illness and sickness and
discomfort and will knock quietly on a soft ware
to come in o let me in to let me enter with my
capital promise and gift to you pity the MAPS
knocking at your opportunity door to bring you
health and happiness you will want MAPS to come
into your heart and MAPS to enlighten you

___