portefollios

noemata noemata at kunst.no
Sun Feb 8 01:21:16 CET 2004

>  To:     <arspublica at kunst.no> >  Subject:Dear Ars Publica
>  Date:   Wed, 4 Feb 2004 02:45:28 -0000
>
>  Could you please tell if you take 'new artist' portfolios?
>
>  Kind Regards

That would be OK as we're a very open serving art commer$e agency,
to the degree that the prices are fully automatic generated - just like
some of the art. Next we'll be auto-generating the money too. And then the
customers. We're currently looking for wealthy machines with slow CPU and
open ports.

You might upload your material at ftp: kunst.no, user bjornmag, ask for
pass

Be welcome -

% Ars Publica
http://arspublica.com